We are on the same journey so let's become friends and share it all.

Options
2»

Replies

• fallinlovewithme
    fallinlovewithme Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Need friends :) happy to be here. Chose my username for what this is for, for me to fall in love with me again and get moving and healthy.
  • Priyanka2883
    Priyanka2883 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What happened guys ? U don't need friends to support you? If you do keep commenting.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    What happened guys ? U don't need friends to support you? If you do keep commenting.

Maybe people don't need support from someone who promotes starvation diets? :huh:
  • glorifai
    glorifai Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I want fransssss! I'm approaching 200lb and think it will be harder to lose past 190. I need I ideas and motivation!
  • YasminR
    YasminR Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello. Please add me. Struggling with motivation. One step forward and several steps back.
  • Nadinecamillethomas
    Options
    Hey All :)
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    include me, Im always looking for new friends. Been on MFP since 2012, lot of friends are no longer on here
  • iammoali
    iammoali Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Of course i am in
  • Priyanka2883
    Options

Maybe people don't need support from someone who promotes starvation diets? :huh:

It may be starvation for you but it was pretty healthy for me.
    Just to remind you every body is different my dear.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

No.
  • Priyanka2883
    Options

No.

Haaaahhaahhaaa.... What no?
  • Priyanka2883
    Options

No.

No.

Just leave it . U found me starving but trust me I never starved.and anyhow you felt I was supporting starvation , I am so sorry didn't mean to. Are we cool now?