Cosplaying

Options
2»

Replies

• need2shrink
    need2shrink Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I went to Niagara Falls Comic Con a couple months ago. The rest of the family dressed up, I just wanted to observe my first time. Next time I will be in costume!
  • Spyder_Queen
    Options
    I'm going to Otakon next year and I hope to be a little thinner so that I can cosplay as either Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII or Lulu from Final Fantasy X ;).
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Just found out I can go to my local convention's masquerade ball, so I'm going as Lumpy Space Princess' alter ego, Duchess Gummybuns!
  • More_Dakka
    More_Dakka Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was at Otakon! I was Deathstroke from DC comics (see pic).

I'm going to be wearing the same costume for Baltimore and New York Comic Cons later this year. I'm planning on either Roland from Borderlands, 47 from Hitman, or Storm Shadow from GI Joe next year.
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    48195100_5243.jpg

^this is me cosplaying an owl, ladies you're welcome to fondle yourselves
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    this is me and my gf cosplaying in a pool. guess who we are supposed to be.
    fd18c9184f9759e5eb1b305552792c3d.png
  • thorbridge
    Options
    I don't but I would love to start, one of my main motivations for weight loss is to cosplay as my favorite character. I also really want to make my own costumes!
  • thorbridge
    Options
    I Cosplay with a group of friends for various events, and we compete once a year at Norwescon in Seattle. Having more options for which characters I would be confident in dressing up as is one of my motivators on this journey. Here are the three characters I did for this year's Calgary Expo (hope this works, first attempt to embed photos).

8693854231_a20c799594.jpg

These are amazing!!
  • FutureHarley
    Options
    I'm shocked the got so many replies...all the cosplays posted are amazing :D and I think cosplaying is an amazing motivation because it's hard to cosplay if you are on the heavier side, and also females are usually REALLY skinny and big chested...that's why I cosplay guys lol. <3
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I go to NY Comic-Con every year. Not sure if I'll do a costume this year. Maybe Wolverine since I let my hair grow out a bit.
  • peterplsss
    peterplsss Posts: 169
    Options
    I like to cut my neighbors skin off and wear it if that counts
  • Deja_Thoris
    Deja_Thoris Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much - next up is Vanellope von Schweetz from "Wreck it Ralph"