Ready to Lose!

Options
kekhare
kekhare Posts: 4 Member
Hi. I can't wait to meet my 14 lb goal loss. Plan to stay accountable by tracking food eaten and exercise, as numbers don't lie. MFP is so easy to use - I love it. Only thing I'm struggling with is going to a gym alone...feeling very anxious about it. Look forward to hearing from fellow MFPals! Kim

Replies

• Dar_814
    Dar_814 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What kind of a weight loss plan are you following?
  • Dar_814
    Dar_814 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 20lbs and I’m considering a keto diet plan, it’s gets the weight off quick if you are true to it.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    When you walk into the gym, you'll be surrounded by other people who are feeling just as anxious and self-conscious about it. You just can't tell - and neither can they, from looking at you. Everybody in that gym, even the most lean, muscular, hardbodies, were right where you are at one time. Don't let your anxiety keep you from being good to yourself.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Dar_814 wrote: »
    I need to lose 20lbs and I’m considering a keto diet plan, it’s gets the weight off quick if you are true to it.

You will initially lose water weight but fat loss is no different than creating the same calorie deficit in a non-keto way. If you like eating that way and it helps you stick to your calorie goal, do that... But it's not magical