Back in the Groove - Reboot

Options
Good morning! I'm restarting my wellness journey! I'm looking to find some friends who are also on a reboot. More than halfway to goal, I've sort of maintained for the last 7 months (or more). I've lost 70 lbs over the course of two years. Happy I was able to maintain but after some celebrating this summer (my son just got married, JOY!) I just noticed a slight trend up on the scale. ENOUGH. Time for the focus to return to me and my goals. I just got added the myfitnesspal app back to my phone and realize its been years since I tracked calories instead of "points." Tracking points isn't working for me anymore. Has anybody else transitioned from that "program" to myfitnesspal. Any pointers?
Groove on Peeps!

Replies

• Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on the weight loss! Keep up the good work and stay focused. Always track everything to hold yourself accountable! good Luck!
  • gtrmatt15
    gtrmatt15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's awesome that you're getting back to it, I'm in the same boat. I dropped 82 pounds last year and then took some time off around the holidays. 36 pounds later and I'm getting back to it. Good luck, and keep us posted!
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I have never done the points system, though I am familiar with it. Like you, I spent some time maintaining but I'm back exercising and tracking- sticking to goals for both. My employer sponsored a different program that had tracking but it isn't as comprehensive as this program, so I switched back to MFP and only update my weight in there so I can get credit for it on my insurance. I wish us both luck. I would like to be down twenty more pounds by the end of the year. That's the only goal I'm thinking about right now, though obviously I have about 50 to lose after that.