• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3
  • destaniegetsfit
    destaniegetsfit Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    tinamia10 wrote: »
    I just started 10 days ago. At my heaviest weight of 199. I started having a lot of physical limitations and being a busy mom/wife I needed to make a lifestyle change. My problem is I’m able to be consistent by eating clean,exercising and dropping weight but once I lose it I gain it all back. I am looking to make this a PERMANENT lifestyle change. I am married to a runner, my daughter runs XC and my boys play baseball so having a family of athletes and me being out of shape huffing puffing everywhere is a pain. So far I’ve lost 3lbs my goal is to lose 30-40lbs by my Anniversary so I can wear a cute TIGHT dress lol and feel good wearing it. Hoping to make friends for accountability and to see what everyone else is eating (need as many ideas as possible) also so we can encourage one another! You’re journey is already so inspiring. It really motivates people like me.

I know how you feel... I have four kids, so being able to be active is a huge deal for me! You can do this and I'll be of any help I can :) accepted your request! Look forward to following your journey!
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    <3<3<3

❤😘
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    Congrats

Ty! 😊
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    Happy Wednesday, friends!
  • bigguyreed
    bigguyreed Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Way to go it looks like you are doing something right. You can be proud of yourself no matter what comes your way, stick to your guns and keep up your journey.
  • mirnmax
    mirnmax Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! I tend to start and stop and start and stop depending on what's going on in my life. Stress is a big one. Usually bad traffic days I don't even eat dinner - I just have a drink or two to relax and go to bed. I would be happy losing 50, but ideally 70-75 would put me at the upper limits for a short girl. I just have to get into "one-derland" everytime I get close to the 190's I seem to sabotage myself and climb right back into the 2's. Feel free to add me, I've not made many friends here and could use the motivation to stay focused!
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    bigguyreed wrote: »
    Way to go it looks like you are doing something right. You can be proud of yourself no matter what comes your way, stick to your guns and keep up your journey.

Thanks so much! 😊😊
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    mirnmax wrote: »
    Good Job!! I tend to start and stop and start and stop depending on what's going on in my life. Stress is a big one. Usually bad traffic days I don't even eat dinner - I just have a drink or two to relax and go to bed. I would be happy losing 50, but ideally 70-75 would put me at the upper limits for a short girl. I just have to get into "one-derland" everytime I get close to the 190's I seem to sabotage myself and climb right back into the 2's. Feel free to add me, I've not made many friends here and could use the motivation to stay focused!

I know how that is. I started and quit and started so many times! Basically for the last two years, I've started and given up. It took a scare for me to finally stick with it. I thought I had diabetes because I was always getting dizzy and one day my sugar was really high. Turns out, I wasn't (Thank Jesus!) But, the doctor said I could be later if I didnt change my habits! Having four kids, I knew I needed to change! So, that's what finally made me stick with it.. you can do it, too! I'm sending you an add 😊
  • destaniegetsfit
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Finally at the 50 pound loss mark!

50 to go! 💃👏💪
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    😘🤗🤗