Eyes you can get lost in? Ladies, if you would step in please...(Gents too, tis non gender specific)

Options
JustSomeJD
JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
I read in another thread that a weakness of one poster was "Eyes you can get lost in". What does that mean to you? What do they look like? Is it one type or characteristic?

Replies

• FitnessWeb34
    FitnessWeb34 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    yep it's the way they look at you. Baby blue's are my favorite.
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I have a weakness for blue & green eyes.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Jax2120 wrote: »
    I have a weakness for blue & green eyes.

Yes 😍
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Oh mine are just boring 💩 brown. No one wants to get lost in that.
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options

Yup same here! Probably why I like green & blue eyes so much. I’m jealous lol!
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have gotten lost in anyone's eyes since high school. What I really admire is a nimble mind.
  • HostageCat
    HostageCat Posts: 469 Member
    Options

I wouldn't say that, I like brown eyes and I've seen some brown eyes that I thought were prettier then most blue or green eyes
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I have got lost in some beautiful brown eyes. Its not the colour of the eyes that matters, it is the amount of heart and soul you can see in the eyes that is what you get lost in
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Color doesnt matter. I tend to like guys with brown eyes but I have liked blue and green before. It is not the color of the eyes that gets me as much as the shape of them and how they look at me.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Also, I feel brown eyes are underrated, which is unfortunate.
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    They've life, within them!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    gotta go with either: Glazed or Dilated

or, why not both?

however most girls I interact with have these eyes......

giphy.gif

• AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    pslsd1n61rf4.png
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

Not true! I think brown eyes convey so much soul, they're easier to get lost in.
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    It's all about the look, not the color of them!! The more livid or deep the color, makes them more interesting but in order to get lost in them, the sender of the look must be willing to be vulnerable enough to let the looker in and wander around...
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    JustSomeJD wrote: »
    I read in another thread that a weakness of one poster was "Eyes you can get lost in". What does that mean to you? What do they look like? Is it one type or characteristic?

It means being able to stare into his eyes without being creeped out by what you see in him, or either one of you getting too intimidated by the intimacy of eye gazing and looking away.

Prolonged eye gazing can be extremely intimate. It's like standing naked in front of someone, only they are not looking AT you, but IN you.

FRK. I just got over my crush and I am now reminded why I (insert feelings here) him so much.

Thanks a lot OP.
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Options

Hmm, never seen yours but I have heard of people having a thing for a "doe eyed girl". So basically, big brown eyes.
    They've life, within them!

Like a twinkle or spark in the eye?
    JustSomeJD wrote: »

It means being able to stare into his eyes without being creeped out by what you see in him, or either one of you getting too intimidated by the intimacy of eye gazing and looking away.

Prolonged eye gazing can be extremely intimate. It's like standing naked in front of someone, only they are not looking AT you, but IN you.

FRK. I just got over my crush and I am now reminded why I (insert feelings here) him so much.

Thanks a lot OP.

You're very welcome. :)
  • tonyt1982
    tonyt1982 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    pti6z7be46ju.jpeg
    Just Brown