Options
13»

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    At my age options are limited. Just trying to grownold gracefully and keeping an active lifestyle. I ain’t gonna impress anyone anymore.

Not with THAT attitude... :p

ETA - Sorry, that came off as more snarky and less playful. You're clearly killing it, man.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    At my age options are limited. Just trying to grownold gracefully and keeping an active lifestyle. I ain’t gonna impress anyone anymore.

I see your avatar. Are you trying to humble brag here?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    293728b92f8d2a0fe765531caf151079.jpg

I would like to work towards this too; I damn sure would.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options

Not with THAT attitude... :p

ETA - Sorry, that came off as more snarky and less playful. You're clearly killing it, man.

I see your avatar. Are you trying to humble brag here?

Profile pic is a few years back. Haven’t been in a gym for a while. I keep active but not training. It is a fitness site so a picture of love handles seems silly.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    15f3fhdchxwm.jpg

Her physique is def goals. But she is an all around amazing person too. Win / Win. I :heart: Ashley Horner.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    w99ijqp50ine.jpg

Going for full on haaaaaawwwwwwt, huh?