Excessive arm flab

Options
hm07310
hm07310 Posts: 3 Member
My arm flab is out of proportion, I guess one of the areas where my fat likes to settle. In my younger days arms would reduce with weight loss; not so much now in my mid 50's but do have >60 pds to go! I do weight training which I hope will help a bit. Curious if others have same challenge?!

Replies

• corysmithsmail
    corysmithsmail Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Yes! My arm flab is persistent. I call them bat wings lol. I have lost 70 lbs but it seems everywhere except those arms! I started exercising when i lost 40lbs...but mostly cardio. Last 2 months I started weight training. It's only been two months but my arms seem resistant to change! lol I don't know what to do but stay patient and keep doing what I'm doing. With weight training do you do more reps with lower weights? I heard that is how you tone, but I have no idea, I'm just shooting in the dark it seems.
  • hm07310
    hm07310 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes more reps. Starting slowly hoping for the best w the bat wings lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!