Premium

Options
4pac
4pac Posts: 10 Member
edited August 2018 in Getting Started
Hello everyone, I’ve been using the site for a while now and was thinking of upgrading to the premium account. I’ve looked all over the app to try to find out how much it costs but I can’t find the information anywhere. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Does anyone know how much it costs? I’ve recently been made redundant so finances are tight and I don’t want to commit to anything until I am sure of the price. 😊
Thanks for any info you could give.
Andy, Manchester, UK.

Replies

• JeannieFo
    JeannieFo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I saw somewhere that it was $9.99 a month or you can pay $49.99 for a full year.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    If money is tight, I wouldn't spend it on Premium, unless there were features I found useful. Be aware that "Reach your goals faster" is NOT a feature of Premium, but an advertising trick.
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Premium is totally not necessary, you can lose just as much weight without it.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    It cuts the advertisers out and the pages load faster.
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Just go like you are going to buy it but don't go through with the sale. Then you will know how much it costs??
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    4pac wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I’ve been using the site for a while now and was thinking of upgrading to the premium account. I’ve looked all over the app to try to find out how much it costs but I can’t find the information anywhere. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Does anyone know how much it costs? I’ve recently been made redundant so finances are tight and I don’t want to commit to anything until I am sure of the price. 😊
    Andy, Manchester, UK.

Unless you've tried to use specific features and couldn't because they are premium, it probably wouldn't be worth it. If there are specific settings that are premium-only, that you would find convenient, then it may be worth it. (I have premium..main ones I use: I like the custom dashboard on the phone app (quicker viewing of protein and fat I still need to get versus the default), ability to add exercise calories 100% to carbs so my protein and fat minimums don't jump up with exercise.
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    ritzvin wrote: »
    4pac wrote: »
    Andy, Manchester, UK.

Unless you've tried to use specific features and couldn't because they are premium, it probably wouldn't be worth it. If there are specific settings that are premium-only, that you would find convenient, then it may be worth it. (I have premium..main ones I use: I like the custom dashboard on the phone app (quicker viewing of protein and fat I still need to get versus the default), ability to add exercise calories 100% to carbs so my protein and fat minimums don't jump up with exercise.

What is the cost?
  • ritzvin
    Options
    I don't remember...the $50/yr quoted above sounds familiar though.
  • ritzvin
    Options
    yes.. it was $50...
    6r49z2pezqh9.png
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I think outside the US, the price is different though.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Been wondering this myself, good info.
  • 00princess00
    00princess00 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Its 39.99 for the year or 7.99 a month
  • 4pac
    4pac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody for your input, I’ll think it over. 👍