Positive, Comitted, Daily Logging

Options
These are 3 traits I'm looking for in new MFP friends. Is that you?

I'm a 25 year old educator, 5ft 2in, and began losing weight at 263lbs. Now 197lbs and going strong.

For the first year I used this app solo and lost a good deal of weight which is great. More importantly, I began establishing long term healthy habits. Still quite a bit of weight to go, and it doesn't get easier.

Recently I've started connecting with others practicing a healthy lifestyle and it's been so inspiring and uplifting : ) My diary is open to friends, but not glamorous. Teachers don't make a fortune but I work hard to make my diet well-rounded on a budget with home cooking.

So if you're still reading and thinking, "Heck yes!" let's support each other in reaching our goals and making sustainable food/fitness choices. Feel free to send me a friend request and INCLUDE AN A MESSAGE OF INTRODUCTION, otherwise I will not accept it.

I like walking/hiking, swimming, jogging, pliates, dance, and yoga. On the other hand, I have a disability which causes me chronic fatigue and pain. Balance is really key here. As far as a "style" of dieting, I don't do anything special. Just lots of plants, protien, and sensible portions that are mindful of calories. But live & let live there- whatever is well-researched and works for you is okay by me!