My fantastic morning! (not)

Options
2»

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Hey lina1131,

When you find out what happened with your ticket, how about posting the outcome on this thread. It would be interesting to see how things turn out. Also, was it the peaches or the pollen? Hope all is well with you.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Hey lina1131,

When you find out what happened with your ticket, how about posting the outcome on this thread. It would be interesting to see how things turn out. Also, was it the peaches or the pollen? Hope all is well with you.

You know, I folded the ticket and put it in my car visor and haven't looked at it since. I probably should take a look at that sucker soon. :laugh:

And, the doctor has no idea what it is. I still break out, but now only after I workout. Isn't that crazy?
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    As fara as the medical, I can't offer any insight, but as far as the ticket, you better dust it off and look at it. In many jurisdictions you only have a few weeks to respond, and if you don't they can issue a warrant for your arrest for "failure to appear" or "failure to respond"--depending on the law in your state. There are often limitations on how much time you have to contest it. I say it is worth contesting, so don't throw your chance away but not dealing with it. Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I will take a look at it tonight. :)
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    And, the doctor has no idea what it is. I still break out, but now only after I workout. Isn't that crazy?

I get hives too (my allergens are bell peppers and eggplant)--big as baseballs and they last a week. It sucks mightily. But I wanted to say that hives get worse when you are hot, which probably explains the flareup after you work out. Sorry your morning was so lame--hope it got better.