Ultimate accountability challenge! 6am phone in (GMT)

Options
elliz1507
elliz1507 Posts: 2 Member
Hi all,

I'd love to set up an accountability challenge. Time zones matter here, to an extent, but I'll outline it below and see what people think.

I'd like to do an exercise 'call', 3-4 times a week. I know it sounds a bit weird to take something from a forum to offline, but I've been doing it for setting up my business and it's been great.

How it works: Everyone agrees a day/time when we can exercise. I'd ideally be looking at 6am (UK time, GMT) on 3-4 weekdays, for example. I do my business call at 7am 3-4 times a week too, although I could switch that if 7am was better for people. (I find evenings are trickier to plan and keep free.)

When it comes to that time, we all hop on a group call (Skype, Zoom - whatever works). We briefly say what we're aiming to do that day (e.g. 30 min run / the Cardio day on Insanity / 'Upper Body' weights workout, etc etc). Then we go and do it. Then we all come back on the call 50 mins later to check in and say how it went / congratulate ourselves / quickly discuss any issues.

It's ultimate accountability and might seem crazy but it really helps build good habits and I'd love to make that work for exercise as well as it has been working for the business side of things. Let me know if anyone is up for it. We'd need 3-5 people ideally.

And I'd be looking to start in September as I'm on holiday before then.

Would love to hear thoughts!

Thanks,
Ellie