Need support

Options
Hello there! I've been trying to loose my weight since my little boy was born in 2015 and everything was pretty good! But since April this year I am really struggling. Everything starts when I started a new job, it's an office job and very stressful and obviously not active. So since April I put on again 17 lbs and I can't get rid of that! I know I need to eat less rubbish food like biscuits, sweets etc. No-one around me a very healthy eaters but they are still very slim so I don't have a very good motivation to be honest. So if someone is struggling themselves and want to motivate someone else please add me to a friend. I didn't want to admit it but I need a help 😔

Replies

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    Admitting you need help is a good first step. I would say without much background info from you that you should move more. I was a meatcutter then moved to the office and my weight went up 20 pounds in a matter of months. You have to move more to compensate for the lack of movement in the office.
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm trying to move more. Gym every morning for an hour and walking dog every evening for 30 minutes. Thank you :smile:
  • ron555bravo
    ron555bravo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Not having a strong support system, or even friends with shared interests definitely makes things harder....but not impossible. Keep your head up and your gaze focused, you're not alone! 💪🏼
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I need mental support 😝
  • wirving27
    wirving27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Is there any type of exercise program you follow? Chasing around a little one definitely helps though!
  • huntersmommy_712
    huntersmommy_712 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me if you’d like! I had a son in 2014 and I’ve been struggling too! I started in April to lose weight and started working and have struggled to stay on the right path. I feel like I’m on the constant go .