What's worse? Muffin Top? Or Saggy jeans?

Options
13»

Replies

• MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm sticking with the baggy clothing for now

absolutely not my favorite look, but i don't want to do the muffin top/back fat look either.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    baggy
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh...muffin top is not so bad.

sportowe_15.jpg

VHudgens112108_03_X17.jpg

Baggy clothes aren't either.
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Muffin top. I hate that, especially when it's on me!
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh...muffin top is not so bad.

sportowe_15.jpg

VHudgens112108_03_X17.jpg

Baggy clothes aren't either.

:huh: That is not what I consider muffin top...the 2nd photo...that's some muffin top. haha
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    no muffin top. no, no, no. :noway: go baggy or go to a thrift store an spend $4 on a pair of jeans.
  • KelleyGirl74
    KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I HATE my saggy clothes. I think they look worse than when my clothes were too tight! I can't bring myself to buy anymore clothes until I've hit goal. What a waste of money!

Which do you hate more? Your tight "before" clothes? Or your baggy "after" clothes?

Depends...do I have the muffin top? Well, I'm have a full on bakery top...muffins, cakes, cupakes, pakes, doughnuts...all of that. So nothing baggy on me.

I however think they are both of equal dislike. But who am I to judge.
  • KelleyGirl74
    KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    no muffin top. no, no, no. :noway: go baggy or go to a thrift store an spend $4 on a pair of jeans.

That's what I need to do...thift store then straight to the laundry.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Muffin top! At least you can tighten or put a belt on loose clothes!

^^ This

A good belt will fix baggy pants, but there's no fixing a muffin top.
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    thrift store for sure is what helped me.

i didnt want to spend tons of money on clothes i only planned on using for a couple months while still losing weight, just get a couple pairs of essentials and plus you will see progress even more when you wear the non saggy clothes.
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    IMO muffin top is way worse. Nothing like seeing a chick wear too tight of clothes, it usually accompanies a too tight shirt where the muffin top peeks through the bottom of the shirt and top of the too tight jeans. Eww.

SO TRUE!!! It amazes me what chicks will wear outside...do they not look in a mirror!?!?! I mean, yeah, you can't see your belly poking out when you look down, but look in a mirror, take a deep breath, if you see skin then you need to put that shirt away for the next 10 pounds (at least...maybe forever!)

Oh, and just because you can force your pants that are 2 sizes too small to button doesn't mean you should (with a shirt as mentioned above...eww!)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    IMO muffin top is way worse. Nothing like seeing a chick wear too tight of clothes, it usually accompanies a too tight shirt where the muffin top peeks through the bottom of the shirt and top of the too tight jeans. Eww.

This.