Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is love?

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    3d7xb9zgpp8j.png
    *micheal Scott thank you gif*
  • Love is everybody and everything
  • mybassfishingirl
    mybassfishingirl Posts: 195 Member
    Meeting as teenagers, & still together in your 60's..
  • mojorowe88
    mojorowe88 Posts: 8 Member
    Love is a mental illness...
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Something I deserve and something I'll find one day!
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    An open dooooor!
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,740 Member
    It makes you want to be the best version of yourself and to be the support for the one you love to do the same. It can create and destroy, heal and hurt. It sees beyond the surface to the deep and dark, but still accepts.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I find it difficult to explain in words but I feel it in my soul. <3
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I find it difficult to explain in words but I feel it in my soul. <3

That's gas

:D:D
    Yeah, it feels like that sometimes,
    you don’t know what’s coming next......
  • cdlee4
    cdlee4 Posts: 507 Member
    baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

(my bad if this was already posted. duplicating efforts)
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Making me Potato soup. Bringing me potato soup. Being potato soup.
  • 2020yesyouwill2020
    2020yesyouwill2020 Posts: 115 Member
    go_cubs wrote: »
    It’s being able to go through your mans phone whenever you want

But then not because you trust him. Not a stab at you, just my experience. My ex and I would not pick everything and even if I gave up on the childish game of snoop through the phone, he'd still go through mine. It was open. His was always locked. Which made it even sweeter when I'd crack the code, snoop, find horrible things, get stuck in the bathroom with anxiety and heart break. The man I am with now has his phone locked but gave me the code the first time I asked for it. I decided right then I would not out myself back into that torture. It's good enough that if I needed a moment of reassurance I could go to the phone to get it, but love is trusting someone enough to respect their privacy, even if you are privy to it.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    cdlee4 wrote: »
    baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

(my bad if this was already posted. duplicating efforts)

That's okay. I sing it every single time I see this thread.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Love is supporting your team despite how cr@p they get.
  • Love is bigger than you are. You can invite love, but you cannot dictate how, when, and where love expresses itself. You can choose to surrender to love or not, but in the end, love strikes like lightning: unpredictable and irrefutable. You can even find yourself loving people you don't like at all. Love does not come with conditions, stipulations, agendas, or codes. Like the sun, love radiates independently of our fears and desires.

Love is inherently free. It cannot be bought, sold, or traded. You cannot make someone love you, nor can you prevent it... not for any amount of money. Love cannot be imprisoned, nor can it be legislated. Love is not a substance, not a commodity, not even a marketable power source. Love has no territory, no borders and no quantifiable mass. Love is the most beautiful mystery in life.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    I swear this is what goes through a woman's mind when they think about waiting...

single-12.png