Fit Bit Alta HR vs Fit Bit Charge 2

Options
I am looking to upgrade my Fit Bit and cannot decide between the Fit Bit Alta HR vs Fit Bit Charge 2. Does anyone have any advice on which one is the better option to purchase? I like the Fit Bit Alta HR because it is slimmer and more attractive however it does not have the Multi Sport Mode that the Charge 2 has.

Replies

• KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    I have the Alta HR and love it because of the size. I tried the Charge 2 and it felt huge on my arm. Not sure what the multi sport option mode is, must not be an issue for me.
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    The Fitbit charge 3 is out in October
    New features include touch screen
    Water proof etc
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    You may want to go to dcrainmaker.com and read his reviews (if he has reviewed both of those devices). He does the best, most comprehensive reviews of activity trackers you'll find anywhere on the internet.
  • NCA1975
    NCA1975 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’ve got the Alta HR and I love it. I bought both my daughters them too. Only really use it to count steps and heart rate though.
  • lottieouroboros
    lottieouroboros Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was debating between alta HR and charge 2, I ended up with the charge 2 and absolutely love it – at the moment the charge 2 may well be cheaper (because the charger 3 is coming soon) which was mostly why I picked the charge 2 over the alta HR, especially considering how many more features the charge 2 has :)