IGW: 199 lbs
    CGW: below 260 lbs

Goals
    1. stay under calorie goal and tweek meals
    2. up water intake
    3. increase exercise
    4. get enough sleep

My Story
    I lost 40 lbs slowly during the economic downturn by exercising an hour a day and logging. As the economy improved I started to get job offers so that I was working 2 on-call jobs with commutes for a while. I gained most back. Then I got the stable wonderful full-time job I have now. As I do typically with a new job I lost 10 pounds at first but couldn't keep it off also typical. Then I stopped the gain. I even turned it around. However I had a run in recently with an old bad scale so I am starting all over again to stop and turn things around yet again. See below. I have done that but I am determined to very quickly get back the progress I had thought I had achieved in Round 49. I was in the mid 250s I thought. My son is sending me on a Caribbean cruise the end of the month and I want to be in the 240s. I have heard that cruises are not the place to lose weight so I want to have some room. I like to lose my weight slowly and steadily but not this month.

Day/Weight/Comment
    8/26: was not in town
    8/27: 264.2
    8/28:
    8/29: 266.2 sigh
    8/30: 265.2
    8/31: 264
    9/01: 262.4 that's better, phew, but want to get to the 250s
    9/02: 262.2 right direction but not enough to reach my goal, I drank more water, I am getting more rest, I got hungry last night after a soup and salad dinner and had popcorn with just a little coconut oil and salt. I plan to do some more cooking today to have healthy food to start the week. We had work done on our home earlier this past week and I need to find my gym bag. Haven't been able to get to aquafit. This weekend I am trying to put my house back together.
    9/03:
    9/04:

Keri, Cruises can offer great healthy options. Stay the course! You can do this! :)
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎉🎉🎉🎁🎁🎁
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    jerier wrote: »
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    KeriA wrote: »
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    Round 47- SW 175 EW 170 (-5lbs)

9/02 160 😊. Got a good walk in yesterday before it got too humid out, and did zumba. The past several days I've been exhausted, more so than normal. Have thought about increasing my calories a little. I am currently not taking any vitamins because they have always made me sick, but I may have to try them again.

9/04

I get sick when I have vitamins too. My Mom had us take them growing up. She wasn't a good cook but she knew nutrition. We never got colds or flu. But now I get bad headaches. I seem to be able to take somethings like vitamin D a must in Seattle. So I too would like to take them again but hard to experiment when the result it a migraine or something like it. Take care.

@KeriA thanks for the reply. I'm sorry they make you sick also. I'm not sure what it is, but I can't keep them down, and I too get a headache. Strange. Someone suggested once for me to try children's chewable's or gummies, I may try that. You take care too!

@cdavisdeva and @KeriA B complex makes me vomit, which is in all multivitamins. Supplemental D can be toxic. Research ingredients/chemical make up. Might be healthier to invest in a UV lamp and eat foods rich in D.

@jerier its disheartening how some things that are supposed to be good for you aren't. I also had to skip out of my prenatal vitamins all 3 of my pregnancies, but all my little ones turned out healthy. May have to do some research.
  • jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    puttyputty wrote: »
    So busy!

9/3 / 220.8 / Feeling good. I've been lazy about exercise recently, but today will see a change in that. If I do it right, I'll expect a water weight gain tomorrow from some sore muscles. I have a number of challenges I've given myself for the next four weeks and I made progress on all of them yesterday. I had a no meat day, a no caffeine day, a 5 fruits/veggies day, and a clean desk day!

@puttyputty I’m always lazy about exercise. If it feels like work instead of playing, I won’t do it.