In need of friends!

Options
I’m 45, divorced mother of two boys. I’m on a mission to get more good, honest, loving and family oriented people around me. I’ve been eating 1300 calories each day for two weeks and lost 9 lbs. If you are all of those things above and want a friend I’m here for you. 😊

Replies

• tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on every day!
  • robinmel
    robinmel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 45, on second marriage. Two boys with my ex and one boy with my current. My divorce changed me. I learned who my friends were and who they weren’t. I have let myself go and need to get back in track. Food is my friend. That needs to change
  • asugar1390
    asugar1390 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am hoping we can add each other for support!
  • William54321
    William54321 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Friend request for support sent
  • FlySuperWhoLock
    FlySuperWhoLock Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Love supporting one another :)
  • 12anita
    12anita Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a pretty fast weight loss for only 2 weeks! I am on a 1200 calorie a day, excercise for about an hour 5-6 days a week, and drink lots of water. My average weekly loss is about 2 pounds, maybe 3 if I'm really stringent or if I add on excercise. You may friend me if you'd like to!
  • Amandah9889
    Amandah9889 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I log in everyday!
  • sexymom04
    sexymom04 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    you can also add me. That is a quick weight loss. I eat 1200 a day, exercise for at least 1 hour 5-6 days a week and I lost 8.9 lbs in over a month.
  • KrisRio8116
    KrisRio8116 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd love more friends on here too. I've been tracking daily since June. I'm down 8 pounds. It's been slow going, but heading in the right direction. I find having friends on MFP has been really helping me stay accountable. 😀
  • Loli514
    Loli514 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    robinmel wrote: »
    I am 45, on second marriage. Two boys with my ex and one boy with my current. My divorce changed me. I learned who my friends were and who they weren’t. I have let myself go and need to get back in track. Food is my friend. That needs to change
    I am 32 and in the same boat as you... in every single way. The exact same situation.
  • annabananaLA
    annabananaLA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I would love to make friends too! I quit Weight Watchers but I do miss the community. Food has been my number one focus my whole life. I don’t know if “best friend” really says enough. I’m trying to move forward and break from that in addition to losing weight. Please do add me if you’d like!
  • Ingekp1
    Ingekp1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I’ll be your friend. What do I do to friend you?
  • fabulousmomofone
    fabulousmomofone Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need to build a friend list.
  • Caseyloupuckett
    Caseyloupuckett Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Feel freel to add me once the app is back up and running!
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Add me, too. 47-year old mom of 2 here.
  • scrapbooklady
    scrapbooklady Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • dawsoncurrandodds
    dawsoncurrandodds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me, 38 year old mum of 1