New and MOtivated!!!!

Options
im12b
im12b Posts: 3 Member
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Joey & i have a fiance named Thomas which for the past year and a half, our life has been secluded and just different and i have gained weight. I do not know if it is because of the stress, but i used to be 145lbs now im 180lbs ... IM GOING NUTS!!!!!!!! THOU i am MOtivated!!!

other than that....

i love watching Law & Order SVU.
A Spiritualist, i do yoga, love absorbing new knowledge, love helping people ( grief counselor is what i really want to be, thou i need $2000 USD dollars for the course and than i can help others =] ), LOVE Charmed ( the original tv show ), Xena the Warrior Princess ( lol i know.. i know... )...

I am a very different type of Soul... I believe that i am an Extraterrestrial Soul which was born on this Earth... I remember slightly ( very rubbishly ) in some place before i was sent to this world by human birth, where it was blue and white, i can not really describe it, i can not find the right words, maybe i am not meant to know how to describe this place because its un-comprehensible on this planet at this time??? ...i dont know but it was very peaceful and loving, i just was in peace...... I feel very different on how this world works... I believe there are multi-dimensional worlds and that other terrestrials occupy this Earthly Planet at this time... I am 31, 32 years old on August 30th, and i do not know what my purpose is yet thou i do know that i want to help other people, i can not believe that we had wars and everyone is in anger on this world... what is wrong with this planet!???!

I went to medical school, thou ONE hour before internship was over, they let took me off my intern even thou i was on honor roll in every single class... every session!!!! Maybe it was just not my calling.. but a Grief Counselor... that is something that i am very much looking into!!!

I hope that you say hello, i do not have really friends... i rarely talk to people i do know... and they do not even know what i have told you above......

well, things happen for a reason.

Namaste