Seeking New Friends!

Options
Hey everyone!
So I have been on here a while now (kind of a restarter, but consistent lately) and all my friends are either 1) not logging 2) not active on here or 3) not vocal!
I am looking for some motivational, positive friends who like to comment and push each other, and of course, receive the same!

A little background- I am 30, living in the Cleveland, OH area and married for about a year now! Recently, my best friend had a beautiful baby girl, but watching her struggle to conceive, carry and deliver her baby due to her weight really got me thinking! My husband and I are waiting until early 2020 to start trying, so I HAVE to lose weight and get healthy again! I am a former powerlifter and currently pursuing my 2nd masters degree in order to obtain independent licensure as a therapist. I am currently working as a therapist full time and due to an interesting caveat of my work/ client population, I do not engage in many behaviors/ “diets”/ trends that some follow here (feel free to PM for details, I just prefer not to leave a long bio here!)

Please add me! Let’s motivate each other!

Replies

• Johnk942
    Johnk942 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome. I went back and did a second master's degree to obtain licensure as a counselor. I waited much longer than you did! In Texas, it is (LPC). So glad you are here. I will add you and try to be a source of genuine encouragement!