Awkward Moments

Options
SandSeaSkySoul
SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
What're your own and/or those, that you know of?

Replies

• SandSeaSkySoul
    Options
    I am hungry enough, to eat again but not for an entire serving & I won't bother making anything, for just a few bites!
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I have an awkward moment every 2 minutes
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    Options
    I chose to suffer more excruciating arm pain to press the child proof tabs upon the Advil bottle, to get rid of the less severe pain that I was already suffering with!
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    I have an awkward moment every 2 minutes

Well this might awkwardly become, my most successful thread then!
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Explaining vibrators to my daughter was pretty awkward.

When I was younger I remember asking my mom what lube was and why was she buying it. She gave me a basic explanation but NOW I know why she really bought it for :D

Edit to add:
    This now makes me feel very uncomfortable lol
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I am hungry enough, to eat again but not for an entire serving & I won't bother making anything, for just a few bites!

Not sure why that's an 'awkward moment'?
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    edited August 2018
    Options

Not sure why that's an 'awkward moment'?

Okay, then ridiculous! I had just put everything away because I had just made, what's usually a fair amount but was obviously thereafter, only a few bites less than enough! I wasn't going to then make a 4 bite meal, to compensate!

However you questioning this & me responding, definitely makes it awkward now!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I hate when you don't realize in the moment how awkward it is and then later on it hits you that it was, in fact, awkward as all hell and your stomach starts to turn. :confounded:
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Soo IKEA has this thing going on right now until the 31st, where if you spend $200.00 + and you eat in their restaurant, they will deduct your restaurant bill from your actual bill, making your lunch free. Well I also happen to be redecorating/furnishing my sons room, and luckily I live close to IKEA because I’ve had to take serveral trips since everything won’t fit in my vehicle. So Thursday I had free lunch, Friday I had free lunch and then later dinner and by Saturday the guy new my order and exactly what was doing. At the time I felt embarrassed and gluttonous, but today I’m looking forward to my free lunch.

I had a very awkward, perhaps terrifying moment in Ikea. I didn't know what Ikea was but there was all this hype around it when one opened up. So I thought I'd go check it out without even looking into it first. It didn't take me long to realize it wasn't a store I needed, but I couldn't get out of there. They made me go upstairs and it felt like a maze. I thought I was going to die in Ikea. I felt trapped and I was panicking. I've not been back. :#
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I hate when you don't realize in the moment how awkward it is and then later on it hits you that it was, in fact, awkward as all hell and your stomach starts to turn. :confounded:

I find myself sometimes thinking that you're my awkward thoughty yin to my yang. 😁😎😏
  • PangPangPrincess109
    PangPangPrincess109 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The showers in my gym don't have curtains or doors (zero privacy), so sometimes when I'm getting cleaned up, there are children standing directly in front of my stall watching me. I'm the only foreign female at my gym, so I know it's only out of curiosity, but good lord, that can cause some serious anxiety.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Soo IKEA has this thing going on right now until the 31st, where if you spend $200.00 + and you eat in their restaurant, they will deduct your restaurant bill from your actual bill, making your lunch free. Well I also happen to be redecorating/furnishing my sons room, and luckily I live close to IKEA because I’ve had to take serveral trips since everything won’t fit in my vehicle. So Thursday I had free lunch, Friday I had free lunch and then later dinner and by Saturday the guy new my order and exactly what was doing. At the time I felt embarrassed and gluttonous, but today I’m looking forward to my free lunch.

😂i love you. You are my soul mate!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    When i pronounce words incorrectly. Like cement....i say "sea ment"...but it sounds right to me 🤷‍♀️
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Im an awkward moment in myself
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when you realize you sent the instant message to the guy you were bitching about.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    When you walk up on a coworker trash talking you....
    Look them directly in the eye for way longer then necessary and slowly smirky smile at them
    ....awkward
  • BradR_82
    BradR_82 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Mattress shopping. I hate any situation where I have to lay down and I’m not in my own bed sleeping!