Biggest Loser September Weight Loss

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Still room for more!! Comment here and then head to the starting weights thread to post your starting weights!
    Come and join us for September!!

• Hobii18
    Hobii18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @Hobii18 Thank you for commenting here and you have been allocated to a team, please check the starting weights thread for your team assignments!

To register, please leave a comment here and then head over to the registration thread and post starting weights https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10691150/september-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest

1. Enter your information in the message as follows:

Username: (Your MFP username)
    Weigh in day: (The day you weigh in each week.)
    Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, Aug 26 - Sat, Sept 1)

Look forward to seeing you there.

Still room for more.

Registration closes Sept 1st (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Still room for more!! Comment here and then head to the starting weights thread to post your starting weights!

• mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Going to register now. Count me in!
  • AB0215
    Options

• AB0215
    Options
    Registrations close tomorrow night!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Registrations close tomorrow night!!
  • akerra27
    akerra27 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just Registered 😁
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Registrations close Saturday night!!

• mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I want in!!!
  • adri_rene208
    adri_rene208 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If it’s not too late i’m in!
  • cuffinfarm
    cuffinfarm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I’m starting today and need it.
  • ladylin77
    ladylin77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @mfclingan @adri_rene208 @ladylin77 Thank you for commenting here and you have been allocated to a team, please check the starting weights thread for your team assignments!

@cuffinfarm Please click the link below to post your starting weight.

To register, please leave a comment here and then head over to the registration thread and post starting weights https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10691150/september-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest

Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, Aug 26 - Sat, Sept 1)

Still room for more.

Registration closes Sept 1st (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.

• AB0215
    Options
    Registrations close Saturday night!!

• bethcamy1
    bethcamy1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I’d love to join!!
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Interested! Ive never done a challenge before and would love to join. Thanks!
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @mickey10111 @bethcamy1 Thank you for commenting here and you have been allocated to a team, please check the starting weights thread for your team assignments!

Still room for more.

REGISTRATIONS CLOSE TONIGHT!!
  • baby_carrit
    baby_carrit Posts: 11 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I already left my comment in the other thread