I need to apologize

whierd
whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
I still can't tell whether this is all just one big joke or if you and the other poster who said he deleted friends over food are serious or if you're in cahoots and playing a practical joke on hundreds of people... :tongue:

I would never be part of such a thing.

Replies

• sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    I still can't tell whether this is all just one big joke or if you and the other poster who said he deleted friends over food are serious or if you're in cahoots and playing a practical joke on hundreds of people... :tongue:
    if you have nothing nice to say, who not just ignore the post altogether
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member

I would never be part of such a thing.
  • Maybe you shouldn't be putting filthy tomatoes in a perfectly good grilled cheese sandwich! You KNOW how people feel about that. :grumble:
    X2

X3!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    The two pic's above seem to describe the two threads as a war in pictorial form. Like there should be a "V." between them.
  • acec00p
    acec00p Posts: 61 Member
    Grilled cheese sandwich yummmm
    Tomato sandwich yummmm
    Now heres what you did wrong adding them 2 together, that makes the bread soggy and a warm tomato now that = Yuck "LOL"
  • wwwdotcr
    wwwdotcr Posts: 128 Member
    Welcome to 2013, where people get butthurt by a virtual friend deleting their friendship. OH NOS THE WORLD ES INDING!

Or this guy is an epic troll. In that case you win.