How'd you pick which weight loss program was best for you?

Options
For those doing keto, weight watchers, IF ect...
Why'd you pick the one that you're on, why is it best suited for you?

Replies

• Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    I knew for the past 50 years that calories in determined weight.

I went looking for a free calorie counting website in 2007, and landed here.

The rest - as they say - is history.

Me too. Less than 50 though and the year was 2014.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Me three, knew it was all about calories for about 40 years before I had to put it into practice to lose weight.
    Moved to MFP in 2010 after using a now defunct site for 18month.

Cheers, h.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I find the best plan for me is calorie deficient. It's working for me.
  • TrishSeren
    TrishSeren Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit. Works for me because I don't agree with cutting out whole food groups, allows me to eat everything (in moderation) and has taught me correct portion sizes. Turns out steak is higher calorie than I thought, yet rice is lower calorie than I thought.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I looked into a few different diets and ended up doing weight watchers because I could pretty much eat what I wanted but just had to stay within points. That was good for 90 lbs. When they changed the plan I was doing and I couldn't get all the info for free anymore, I moved onto counting calories. Gained 30 lbs back (I still think it had to do with only netting 700-1000 calories for so long on ww) but then it started coming off again. And I can still eat whatever the hell I want. :)

I had the same problem with WW. I sat down and figured out that the points allotted me added up to about 1300 calories typically. Then I just worked on it from here.
This discussion has been closed.