Party Tricks

Options
Jboogieonthefloor
Jboogieonthefloor Posts: 146 Member
Do you have a party trick? If you do, what is it? Mine is more of a stay at home and amuse myself trick since I don't really like to go party, but I can hula hoop while dancing the Cha Cha slide, except for the "hands on your knees" part.

Replies

• SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Zumba! Although I wish that I knew, how to pole dance but the nearest classes're half, of my state away & that I didn't reside within an apartment, so that I'd be able to install 1!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I can say the Pledge if Allegiance (to the American flag) in French. Because my freshman year in high school my homeroom was my French class, and we had to recite it every morning,

I can also recite the first twenty lines of Chaucer’s The Canterbury Tales. (Whan that Aprill with his shoures soote...”) When my college professor had us memorize this for class, she promised us it would forever be an excellent party trick. I discovered this is really just the case if you party with other medieval literature nerds.

I can also touch my tongue to my nose and do a split.
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I can wiggle my ears and do that chest muscle pump thing that makes your pectoral muscles wiggle - usually a winner because I'm a woman 😂
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I have a few.
    My proudest are:
    - winning arm wrestling matches, (I have a secret weapon)....I have scrawny, unassuming little arms and wrists and hands, but a death grip that makes people give up, I "crush" their hand
    - balancing glasses on my sternum (this one can go very wrong if you don't mind your breathing)
    - blowing smoke rings
    - betcha I can win a freezie eating contest with you...I can push thru the brain frost!
    - I can eat pizza without my hands (almost anything for that matter, you just have to be willing to get messy)....I used to practice eating like the dog and cat when I was a child...classy, I know!

62sjzoj8mxzt.gif
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I steal all the cream puffs.
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila floor
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I have a few.
    My proudest are:
    - winning arm wrestling matches, (I have a secret weapon)....I have scrawny, unassuming little arms and wrists and hands, but a death grip that makes people give up, I "crush" their hand
    - balancing glasses on my sternum (this one can go very wrong if you don't mind your breathing)
    - blowing smoke rings
    - betcha I can win a freezie eating contest with you...I can push thru the brain frost!
    - I can eat pizza without my hands (almost anything for that matter, you just have to be willing to get messy)....I used to practice eating like the dog and cat when I was a child...classy, I know!

62sjzoj8mxzt.gif

I have a few new ones I'm working on, involving glasses, bottles, balance, grip and fit...
    ...and I just thought of another fun party game! Twister, with wine...you spill and you lose!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I have a few.
    My proudest are:
    - blowing smoke rings

62sjzoj8mxzt.gif

I have a few new ones I'm working on, involving glasses, bottles, balance, grip and fit...
    ...and I just thought of another fun party game! Twister, with wine...you spill and you lose!

18kf91t28k8f.gif
  • Jboogieonthefloor
    Options
    Zumba! Although I wish that I knew, how to pole dance but the nearest classes're half, of my state away & that I didn't reside within an apartment, so that I'd be able to install 1!

I'd love learning how to pole dance too.
  • Jboogieonthefloor
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I can do this thing with ping pong balls

Sounds like a good trick. The balls musn't be overlooked, after all.
  • Jboogieonthefloor
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I steal all the cream puffs.

I've never had cream puffs, but they sound so good.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I can do this thing with ping pong balls

tumblr_n51p6a5Ji41qgm2uso1_250.gif
  • Jboogieonthefloor
    Options
    I can wiggle my ears and do that chest muscle pump thing that makes your pectoral muscles wiggle - usually a winner because I'm a woman 😂

I wish I could wiggle my ears! I can do that Terry Crews chest trick too, it's fun 😁
  • Jboogieonthefloor
    Options
    I can make all the jewelry disappear

0pupuufibb9o.gif