It’s been a while

Options
Hi my name is Nicole. I haven’t been on my fitness pal for at least a year. I need to lose about 100lbs. I’m having such a hard time. I’m tired of being this weight. It also has had some negative effects on my health like pre diabetic fatty liver. Sleep apnea. I need to get healthy and I’m hoping you all can help me stay motivated. I will also help anyone who needs it. Anyone out there in the same boat as me?

Replies

• Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Welcome back i will help in any way i can add me
  • michaelkoz2861
    michaelkoz2861 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, its a long slow process but I know you can do it. Keep us posted
  • Roger15Z
    Roger15Z Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Step one, surround yourself with positive support!!!
  • arley001
    arley001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you track your calories and create the caloric deficit needed your body will do the rest. The mental aspect is the tough one and that's what we all need help with. Don't do it alone were all here to help.
  • thechainedwoman
    thechainedwoman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We have about the same weight loss goal 100lbs. Add me if you like I just started today :)
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @nickiirusso I am here to support you if you’re ready to get fit add me
  • Firefli10
    Firefli10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just about the same weight loss goals. My physical last week was a huge wake up call. I need to lose this weight before my health is impacted even more negatively! I would definitely love to give and receive support.