Maybe a little impatient?

Options
2»

Replies

• Felix2678
    Felix2678 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Some Tips:
    1. Work on being more discipline with your nutrition.
    2. I used to think checking weight was helpful but in fact I found check your waist is better. Since the results will show up their 1st.
    3. Once nutrition is controlled start a vigorous cardio workout or some HIT programs.
    4. Trust the process!
  • Seraxil
    Seraxil Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Felix2678 wrote: »
    Some Tips:
    2. I used to think checking weight was helpful but in fact I found check your waist is better. Since the results will show up their 1st.
    3. Once nutrition is controlled start a vigorous cardio workout or some HIT programs.
    4. Trust the process!

Thanks! Guess another item on my ‘to buy’ list is a tape measure :)

As for HIT training, I’ve been doing the 30 day shred a few times a week along with a couple of long, moderately paced walls with the dog and a long swim. Although I’m still only on level 1, will that workout give me the HIT benefits?

Thanks 🙏
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Felix2678 wrote: »
    Some Tips:
    4. Trust the process!

I agree with the measuring over the scale, but just so you don't get discouraged @Seraxil, the waist for me is slower than a snail on crutches to show anything. I have lost as of August 1, I only measure on the 1st of the month, 15 inches. Only 3 of them have been on my waist. I have gone down 2 band sizes and a cup size in my bra, my hips and butt are making all my pants look baggy, my rings are loose, my face is narrower. That darned waist is still just about the same though. I haven't had to switch out pants yet although they are looser they still stay up.