Just wanted to share...

Options
Not sure if this is the section this goes in but... I just wanted to share.
So last night dinner was not prepared/thawed/anything (My hubbs stayed home and was not feeling well so he was going to put a turkey in the oven) since he was not feeling well and slept all day, he forgot to take anything out to thaw or bake, and instead of going to the groc. store and making something healthy, I stopped and picked us up a quick fix... the ever aweful McDonalds.
I ate.
and ate some more...
and before I knew it I was waaaaaay over my calorie goal for the day after I plugged everything in to MFP.
So, I plugged in the amount of work/exercise I needed to do to make up for this horrible horrible meal/choice.
I needed another 30-40min walk plus 50min of kickboxing!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

So I waited,
and debated,
and after I realized I was just wasting time and that it was still light out and great weather/temp... I took Bruno for a walk.
We walked about 35(ish) minutes and when I came inside I thought... well, I can do one 20min. Jilian Michaels video since it's been so long and I really enjoyed them. I sweat, I am not very cordinated, and it was hard.
Then I was done.
Drank some water and took a break.
After the sweat dried I realized it was over, it was 20 minutes, and it wasn't that bad.
Then I thought, I already did 20min. I can do 20 more...
And I did, and it was hard, I was sweating, uncoordinated, and struggled a bit, and then I was done.
I drank more water, rested, the sweat dried and I thought I am so close to what I needed to do to work off my less than worthless dinner, and I've already done 40min. it's just 10more, I can do 10more minutes...
and so I did!

Now I think... How much further I could have been had I done all that hard work and ate a healthy dinner!!! But had I not ate the bad dinner I would have never attempted so much activity in one night and would not have woken up this morning proud of what I accomplished and know I can do this. WE can do this!

This morning I did not take my pupster for a walk because I told myself I can take a break since I will be working my second job tonight... Then I realized I was just making excuses for myself and I am trying to catch myself when I do this so I decided I would be committed to a 30min walk today between clients at work and I ended up taking a 50min. walk!!! 30min.alone and 20min with 2other co-workers who joined me after!!!