50 and fat, again.

Options
Hello all! I'm 80# too heavy, and need to take control before this goes any farther! I'm noticing a lot of sugar cravings, I hear that stuff's addictive, and I'm living proof! I was once diabetic type 2, but had bariatric surgery and lost a bunch of weight. I was down to 20# short of my goal, but because I became discouraged by hanging skin, I started putting the weight back on. Now I'm having to shop for big clothes, and I just hate that. BUT now I'm saving up for an arm lift, since that was the most noticeable worst of it, and want to take that 60# at least back off before I do it. Scariest of all, though is the risk of the diabetes returning. I KNOW I don't want that again! Currently, I have reactive hypoglycemia, though I'm able to eat more sugar than just after the bariatric surgery. That's what scares me. I'm becoming too lax in my sugar control. Keeping track of all that, here, in the food diary, should reveal my bad habits so I can recognize and change them. Finally, thanks for providing a platform to help!

Replies