Who wants to meet their goals with me!!

Options
u2vbbrlo0mhc.jpeg
Over a year ago I took a bad fall and injured my left ankle so badly that I almost lost my foot! After surgery and therapy I’m finally able to walk again without assistance. In that year I was down I went from 180 to 221! 64 days ago after getting the ok I started walking and calorie counting! My goal is 180, any extra is bonus! I’m now at 200.2 Would love to have someone to work hard with me to meet our goals together!!

Replies

• Peach7911
    Peach7911 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Oh and this is my walking buddy! How freaking cute is he!! Gimli needs new knees so he gets to travel like a king!

108nl6a128qw.jpeg
  • goodweighthunting
    goodweighthunting Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to meet my own goal with myself!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • ydailey
    ydailey Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    So I clicked on the link to your post before I had any coffee, and I seriously thought it said "Who wants to meet their goats with me." I'm a little disappointed that there are no goats involved here, but I commend you for your focus and dedication after your injury!
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request, I'm looking for active friends on here
  • annabananaLA
    annabananaLA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in the exact same weight range as you and am looking for some friends to keep each other accountable. I will send you a request!
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have a very similar story. Last year I was at around 175 and slowly losing. I was feeling really good about things.
    Then I hurt my back. It was so bad that I was bedridden for a week. It started getting better but then got bad again. We seriously had to make a bed on the living room floor and that was where I stayed. I only got up to go to the doctor. I ended up needing surgery. Then I had some minor complications with the incision! It was awful.
    It’s been a year now and I still haven’t gotten back on track. I weighed myself yesterday and I’m at 203 lbs. That’s more than I weighed during my 3 pregnancies. :(

I’m so upset with myself and I feel so discouraged.