200+ lbs to lose. Looking for friends.

Options

Replies

• lady6starlight
    lady6starlight Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I've got about 25 pounds to go. It's hard... I'll be your friend!
  • lookin2lose48
    Options
    i am brand new here and have to lose 100 lbs as my FIRST goal:)... i too am looking for friends so feel free to add me... as well as anyone else seeing this post:)
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend and motivate you. Feel free to add me. :)
  • mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me - lost about 19 lbs so far and about another 50 to go.
    i log in daily and am always happy to cheer people on :)
    the more support you get the more likely you are to succeed
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I lost 52 pounds so far, started at 355 and I'm 5'3 any one can add me. I have a lot to loose goal weight 120-115.
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I've lost the first 100!
  • Dgadd17
    Dgadd17 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I've lost 10 lbs so far and am just shooting for as many as I can lose! I'd like to get to 165 at some point, but I'd be thrilled if I could go down a bit further than that! I love motivating and getting motivated, so anyone is welcome to add me. I'm still a bit new, so don't have a lot of friends yet, but I'd like to start making more so we can all help each other. :)
  • jayneday4
    Options
    Please feel free to add me anyone just starting it today and I've got a long road ahead and could really do with some friends
  • Dgadd17
    Dgadd17 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I've lost the first 100!

Congrats!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    All friends welcome , add Me
  • need2shrink
    need2shrink Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm sending my friend request.
  • lindzlake
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm here for tips, and motivation (cuz Lord knows everyone needs a extra push). I too have 100 + lbs to lose and I'm doing with Shakeology and Beach Body. 10 lbs and 9 inches so far :-)
  • Kmarchak
    Kmarchak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! I had over a hundred pounds to lose when I started so I have an idea what's like. It is tough work! lol Please feel free to add me if you need support (:
  • 121288sld
    121288sld Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me also feel free to. I am in the same situation as many of you and I am just really looking for support and for as many people to be accountable to as possible.
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

Anyone can feel free to add me. I've lost 160 of the 200 pounds I wanted to lose. Forty more to go. :)
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started up again today after not being on for awhile due to health issues.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to :-)
  • camillejohnson7731
    Options
    I have started this weight loss journey last year and recently moved to a different state. In the transition, I fell of the "wagon". I started MFP a few weeks ago and realize that I do need support! I have 200+ pounds to lose with 32 lbs lost so far. Please feel free to add me so we can support each other through this journey.
  • killer_cupcake
    killer_cupcake Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have 150 to lose I was at 328 I'm Down to 307 so I got a long long Long way to go! Anybody feel free to add me!
  • dazzer1975
    dazzer1975 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I had over 300 to lose, lost 112, got around 200 to go

Add me if you want.