Calorie help

Options
Okay so to start I want to say this, I know is cico but if I burn 2728 calories between exercise and at rest and I'm only getting 1000-1200 does that mean I am averaging 1500 calorie deficit?

Replies

• FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I'm not purposely having that deficit. I end up walking around 4-5 miles a day if Samsung health is being accurate for my steps. And how mu h at rest I'm buring. The thing to is I'm not hungry that much either and it's hard to find food with low carbs and low fat so I'm not over my carb limit or fat limit, but still has good calories. On top of that I put I'm lightly active because to me that many steps ain't much because 2 days out of the week I barely walk unless I'm mowing or cleaning.
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    Options
    Well then I can change the low fat but not low carbs then
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Well then I can change the low fat but not low carbs then

If you prefer eating low carbohydrate there is no reason to change that. But just to make sure you're aware, weight loss is created by a calorie deficit. Eating fewer carbohydrates is just one way of doing that, but you can also lose weight eating a moderate or even high carbohydrate diet as long as you're in a deficit.
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Ya I understand that and I am at a deficit every day because eof how much I work and apparently burn at rest. I'm only doing 1000-1200 calorie a day on average. Some days it's a tiny bit more. My nutritionist and doctor say it's fine for me to do this. According to Samsung health for the past 16 days I been under every day.