First

Options
13»

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    i totally just realized that they added forum's...wow I am really unobservant..LOL
  • thefewsteps
    thefewsteps Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    So glad they're added this! Although I'm going to guess a lot of bodybuilding bulkers will be in here and that's not necessarily my goal! Still need to gain about 10 lbs and hope you all can help!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Very glad that this branch of the forum exists. Congrats to those who voted it in!!
  • Pmagnanifit
    Pmagnanifit Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    So I'm curious about bulking-- I am lucky that my weight is stable. So I joined MFP mostly to improve my nutrition lose fat(even with the same weight as my twenties and thirties at forty-one my middle seemed wider and more jiggly) and to gain muscle to avoid some perimenopausal metabolic slowdown. So is bulking just eating more of high calorie foods- or do you plan macros etc?
  • JenniferPlus2
    JenniferPlus2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    original_zps4bcc3313.gif

I just wanted to post on this forum....and see this^^^^ again.
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Soon I will be a member of this forum.

CANNOT FREAKING WAIT TO START BULKING!!!!!!!!!!
  • CarlKRobbo
    CarlKRobbo Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    So finally a Gaining section, but as stated, it'll probably get a few misinformed members.

Oh, and NO, this is not supposed to be weightloss site, it myFITNESSpal, not myWEIGHTLOSSpal.

I am currently, bulking to 93KG, from 85.6KG (188Lb's)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Sweet, I love bulking!

^ This. Now, someone pass the beer, steak, and ice cream sammiches!

You can keep the steak but gimme the pop tart ice cream sammiches please.

ETA: poop...I forgot I was cutting for a moment there.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    So I'm curious about bulking-- I am lucky that my weight is stable. So I joined MFP mostly to improve my nutrition lose fat(even with the same weight as my twenties and thirties at forty-one my middle seemed wider and more jiggly) and to gain muscle to avoid some perimenopausal metabolic slowdown. So is bulking just eating more of high calorie foods- or do you plan macros etc?

You need to be in a caloric surplus to bulk, but macros are still relevant.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    So glad they're added this! Although I'm going to guess a lot of bodybuilding bulkers will be in here and that's not necessarily my goal! Still need to gain about 10 lbs and hope you all can help!
    Yeah, because it's only bodybuilders who are looking to gain weight....
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    In for the bulk! Will probably start the beginning of October. Until then I'll keep a close eye on what is discussed in this part of the forum.
  • Labouffecestbon
    Labouffecestbon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Aren't we all here for the same reason? To *loose* weight?

Sorry, you had a typo and I couldn't let it go. You're welcome.
    You're kidding, right? I mean, with that much confidence, you must be...
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Does this mean ED free environment?

I'd like to coin a new MFP term:

****Eating Order****

Instead of disorder. You know, the person who measures what they eat and logs it, follows all the rules...is practically obsessed...but is doing it in a healthy way rather than an unhealthy one and has good intentions. btw, I'm one of them! ;-)
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Good idea on the forum.

Hopefully, Fitness and Exercise can be broken up into "Lifting/Training" and "Cardio/Fitness".
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    oh yay they put a forum in for me :happy:
    now i have to have that much less righteous indignation about being in the minority :grumble: