Motivation

Options
Feel low. Work stress and now have a cold 😟 I haven’t worked out in 4 days and had a complete fallout day for food. Ugg need to get better and back on track

Replies

• TexasTallchick
    TexasTallchick Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It happens to everyone. Just remind yourself why you’re doing this and recommit every single morning. Take care of yourself so you get better. I know they say, ‘feed a cold,’ but don’t take it too literally. Make sure you’re eating relatively healthy, but still allow yourself some treats, in moderation. You can do this!!
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Try some meditation for your work stress. It is so important to learn how to let of go stress.
    I think everyone goes through some times when the whole idea of working out is out of the question. And now that you have a cold, you need to rest and eat some healthy food. Don't stop logging your food, even if you are going over your goal. As soon as you start to feel better, just get back on it.
  • 1BlueAurora
    1BlueAurora Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    A week ago I hurt my toe and can't walk well enough yet to exercise. Total bummer. I've put on a pound, but decided that's okay because it's a temporary thing. I'm substituting some other activities to keep my mind off my disappointing situation, like sewing and painting. Those things keep me occupied for a few hours and I don't eat while I'm doing them. Your cold will go away and once you can exercise again, your work stress level could go down. Remember: this is temporary!