ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBAAAAAAALL!!!

Options
KelleyGirl74
KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
H.E. Double Hockey sticks, YEAH!!!! Okay here's one for you enthusiast!!! I love these two guys. One of them is the quarterback of MY team!! You only get 2 guesses though lol

Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn5zytfm9No

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    hell yeah
  • KelleyGirl74
    Options
    hell yeah

Real Talk!!

PS ~ Please y'all tell me I'm not the only chick that sits around like a guy with my beer and chips on Sunday, Monday and Thursday?
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcddedcyh31r3holv.gif
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    hell yeah

Real Talk!!

PS ~ Please y'all tell me I'm not the only chick that sits around like a guy with my beer and chips on Sunday, Monday and Thursday?

Nope...I'm right there with ya! I get psycho if my husband ever thinks of turning off my football! I'm a HUGE Browns, Buckeyes, and Cowboys fan. I am already sad because husband is making me go to a charity dinner on Oct. 5th..the same night my Buckeyes play Northwestern. I'll be the only girl there in a dress and heels checking my phone for football updates every 2 mins!:laugh:
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    hell yeah

Real Talk!!

You're not the only one :drinker:
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    O-H!
  • IZackV13
    IZackV13 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I live in Ohio, and the only thing more annoying than a Buckeye football fan is a...

Oh wait, there is nothing more annoying than a Buckeye football fan.

Have fun getting crushed by the SEC in whatever bowl game you end up in! lol
  • KelleyGirl74
    Options
    hell yeah

Real Talk!!

Nope...I'm right there with ya! I get psycho if my husband ever thinks of turning off my football! I'm a HUGE Browns, Buckeyes, and Cowboys fan. I am already sad because husband is making me go to a charity dinner on Oct. 5th..the same night my Buckeyes play Northwestern. I'll be the only girl there in a dress and heels checking my phone for football updates every 2 mins!:laugh:

Yeah, I work Tues - Sat so I can be home Sunday and recover Monday.
  • KelleyGirl74
    Options
    bump
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    YES!!

ATL Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    THANK ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!! I can't wait to get some alone time. Football season makes me feel single!!!!
  • KelleyGirl74
    Options
    THANK ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!! I can't wait to get some alone time. Football season makes me feel single!!!!

LOL!!! Yeah, my ex would be the reason I am.. I mean, football is the reason I am... I mean... whatever... bring on the "pigskin"
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    HailYeah.jpg
  • UndercoverAngel74
    UndercoverAngel74 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I live in Ohio, and the only thing more annoying than a Buckeye football fan is a...

Oh wait, there is nothing more annoying than a Buckeye football fan.

Have fun getting crushed by the SEC in whatever bowl game you end up in! lol

AMEN!!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Oh man am I ever!!! Sucks I don't have a PVR because I can only watch 1 game at a time lol. WHO DAT!!! THE SAINTS ARE COMIN' FOR YA!!
  • KelleyGirl74
    Options
    Oh man am I ever!!! Sucks I don't have a PVR because I can only watch 1 game at a time lol. WHO DAT!!! THE SAINTS ARE COMIN' FOR YA!!

Geaux Saints
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options

HAHA! They look ****ing retarded with that hair.
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!!
  • KelleyGirl74
    Options

HAHA! They look ****ing retarded with that hair.

That whole video is wrong on so many levels!!! But just two funny. They are making bank on the field and off. I love those two guys lol.