Options
slimgirljo15
slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
Something here, there or anywhere.

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    Options
    I was totally surprised at how very pretty a certain 4legs is.. :)
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    It’s very rare I get surprised 😜

I do love them though... and don’t say boo , it doesn’t count 🙈
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I bought a mini watermelon and cut it open just now and it was yellow. I knew there were yellow varieties of watermelon but didnt realize thats what I had bought. It is pretty good though.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    When someone told me that Sunday was the start of the week. Blew my mind and gave me a headache trying to deal with this info!
    I guess because calendars start on Sunday?
    It still doesn't make sense to me because Sunday is part of the "weekend"...so was what she was telling me is that Saturday the weekend and Sunday the weekstart?
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    When someone told me that Sunday was the start of the week. Blew my mind and gave me a headache trying to deal with this info!
    It still doesn't make sense to me because Sunday is part of the "weekend"...so was what she was telling me is that Saturday the weekend and Sunday the weekstart?

This surprised me... I have no words lol 😂
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I was totally surprised at how very pretty a certain 4legs is.. :)

:blush: thanks :flowerforyou:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I didn't know this, .. mind blown
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    mojo4717 wrote: »
    Oh here’s one , I made a cake last week for a gender reveal, you cut the cakes and it’s centre is filled with smarties .. pink or blue .
    After it was cut a group of 21 year old girls were inspecting the cake , I asked what’s wrong they looked totally puzzled “ how did you do that? “ so I explained you bake the cake cut the centres out and fill it with smarties then add the frosting “ yea but wow how did you cook them in the oven and they didn’t melt? “

This is why I bake the cakes lol

I did this for my son's birthday cake the one year. Purely because the cakes sunk in the middle and I needed it level. The kids loved it, so I just pretended it was all part of the plan 😂
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I was surprised when my ex told me he had had enough time to find a new woman and go on a few dates, but still does not have enough time to see his kids more than once a month
    Awe 🤗

• 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    The sense of freedom and relief I feel. That beaten down feeling and the stress has lifted. I am beginning to get back my vivaciousness!

Great to hear, very inspiring!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Im surprised at how much I like all of your personalities, and at how hurt I feel that some people leave or are forced to leave and Ill never get to talk to them again