One Year Later

Options
I love the option under reports to see your progress over a year. Sometimes I am frustrated that I am not at a smaller weight, given that I started MFP about eighteen months ago. But I was doing so awesome, had lost almost thirty pounds, ran my first 5K, and then - BOOM! After 10 years of infertility, and after adopting two precious little girls, I got pregnant.

So - pregnancy - that was June of 2012. Baby was born healthy in February. I gained 40 pounds. But now, six months after giving birth, I am UNDER (woot woot!) my pre-pregnancy weight.

I started eating clean(er), following a Paleo eating plan (plus a little dairy for breastfeeding, and sugar in my coffee [hey, nobody's perfect]), and that got me under pretty quickly. I'm enjoying the plan and looking for friends who are doing Paleo. Once I'm through breastfeeding, I'll kick it up a notch.

But for now, I'm pretty proud of myself.

Replies

• Skyebella27
    Options
    Congrats on one year, your weight loss, your adoptions, and your newborn!!!
  • Khushi22
    Khushi22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    proud of you...!! Weight Loss... Pregnancy... and then loosing more weight!! :):flowerforyou:
  • tephey
    tephey Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Keep on rocking lady. :) What an awesome journey.
  • peanutbutterz
    peanutbutterz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats and awesome work!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!