Map my run app

Options
Just looking to see if anyone knows wether when using map my run, does it show you after you have completed a run the name of the streets you have ran? The reason I am asking is because I plan on doing the 100 street challenge. I need to run 100 streets and raise money for mental health awareness. I need to show the people who sponsor me the streets which I have ran, just so I can prove I have ran these streets. If I run a certain route and post it to social media or certain social media pages to show the people who sponsor me that I have ran the 100 streets will it show them?

If not is there another free app which can show the streets I have ran? I'm pretty new to map my run and do more resistance training than anything else so trying to mess around with the app and create a certain route is confusing and I'm not sure map my run allows you to do that.

Replies

• Delilahloo
    Delilahloo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't post mine to social media, but it shows a map that has the street names listed, I assume, if I shared, it would post that map? It doesn't list them out for me, though.
  • Samm471
    Samm471 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Delilahloo wrote: »
    I don't post mine to social media, but it shows a map that has the street names listed, I assume, if I shared, it would post that map? It doesn't list them out for me, though.

Okay thanks it's just so I can show everyone and especially those who sponsor me the streets I have ran since it's a 100 street challenge

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,898 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Great cause! My brother is mentally ill.

The route makes it difficult to see the street names. This is Map My Hike:

g1t642z79veg.png

Note: it was impossible to see on my phone but more legible this size.