Recipes!

ynicole4810
ynicole4810 Posts: 1 Member
So I’m just trying to get back to eating healthy again! What are yalls favorite snacks/meals to eat?!

Replies

• scaye103092
    scaye103092 Posts: 48 Member
    I have an obsession with adding PB2 to oatmeal for breakfast. And for a snack after work but before dinner I’ll sometimes add chocolate protein powder into plain nonfat Greek yogurt. Tastes like pudding!
  • saralee555
    saralee555 Posts: 31 Member
    I have started baking chicken thighs. Tonight was boneless skinless chicken thighs with cooked carrots. I also like to cook a lot of stir fry.
  • scaye103092
    scaye103092 Posts: 48 Member
    saralee555 wrote: »
    I have started baking chicken thighs. Tonight was boneless skinless chicken thighs with cooked carrots. I also like to cook a lot of stir fry.

Your post totally reminded me about this thread! Just wanna add that you can get flat breads from Aldi (if you have one by you) that are only 90 calories and they make pretty good pizzas that clock in at about 190 calories. I also use them to make breakfast burritos for 280 calories with egg beaters (tastes just like eggs to me but for only 25 calories and no cholesterol), butterball turkey bacon, 1/2 serving sharp cheddar cheese, and 2 TBS salsa 😍
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited September 2018
    I pretty much just eat fruit for a snack every day. Lately just watermelon and pineapple, but when they start to get bad I'll switch to something else.

For dinner we eat lots of different things... Just normal food lol (this week we're doing pulled pork, hamburgers, and grilled chicken - All those meals with sides like vegetables, baked potato, pasta salad, etc) I consider my overall diet to be healthy and I didn't change anything about the types of meals that I feed my family. I just try to add in more vegetables with our meals so I can fill up on those and eat less of the other stuff.

• cgarcia3102000
    cgarcia3102000 Posts: 2 Member
    for ultimate dessert! try chocolate protein powder 1-2scoops one frozen banana 32grams all natural peanut butter and a cup of ice throw a splash of unsweetened almond milk remeber u want it thick! and i promise its just like a frosty from wendys!! pro tip tho slice your bannas first then freeze them!