Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 52

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,879 Member
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

@cpanus Chris, Zicam nasal gel was recommended to me by a nurse I worked with ages ago. That stuff was great so of course they took it off the market and reformulated it. I understand that some people had issues with it affecting their ability to smell but why not put a warning on it and continue to market it.

@eminater Congrats!

@sue_01 Continuing prayers.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,000 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Happy Birthday! @Snowflake1968

@SheilaBoneham, So happy to see that you have one half pound to go! So sorry you have to take prednisone. I was reading about some side effects from it just this morning. It was given to my GD in the hospital to relieve the swelling in her throat. I'll let you know if I find any information that can be helpful.
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @denswrex Summer colds suck! My nose is running like a faucet and my right eye is watering like crazy! Why only the right? Who knows! Take care of yourself and feel better soon!

@puttyputty I’m so sorry to hear about your husband. Will add you both to my prayers. <3
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @jerier I’m sorry to hear that! That “woo” was meant as a “WOW!” Have you asked a doctor about it? Mine is usually allergies so this morning I took a decongestant for the runny nose and an antihistamine for the runny eye. I’m glad nothing else is runny! ;)
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @eminater great job!!!! Congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

@Tracie_Lord you are so close.... you got this!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Snowflake1968 🍾🍾🎉🎉🎁🎁🎈🎈