Let's win together!

Options
R1c0f1t
R1c0f1t Posts: 5 Member
edited September 2018 in Introduce Yourself
If you want to go fast, then go alone.
If you want to go far, then go together!

I'm going far so who's coming with me?

Hey , I'm Rico. To some I'm coach Rico but I'm here to learn, teach, inspire and be inspired. Motivation is great but dedication is better. Together it becomes an unstoppable Force. Add me or message me and let's win together. There are forces out there that seek to keep us in an unhealthy state mentally, physically and emotionally. With the right support system we can all achieve greatness and be our best selves.
My weakness is sweets lol I just have the hardest time staying away from them and it's truly killing my ability to be the best me I can be physically. I'm trying my best to over come this weakness or at least keep it under strict control. I've made some serious progress but I have moments where I break and succumb to my weakness.

I can probably go on and on, but I won't lol. If you're interested in a teammate for your journey then add me and we can form a team that will crush goals and reach new heights for a long time to come.

P.S. I'm very new to this thing and I don't do social media so I may need some pointers on how to work this app correctly. Please help lol