Runners.

Options
Any runners out there know of a free app for iPhone which allows you to see which streets you have ran rather than just a distance and calorie burn. TIA

Replies

• mburgess458
    mburgess458 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I’m pretty sure MapMyRun does that. There is a free version with ads.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Strava will map your run, but I'm not sure if it will give you a street by street report of your run, if that's what you're looking for.
  • Samm471
    Samm471 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Strava will map your run, but I'm not sure if it will give you a street by street report of your run, if that's what you're looking for.

Thank you it's frustrating as I'm not sure how I'm going to get an app that shows the streets. I'm doing a 100 street challenge where I need to run 100 streets and raise money for mental health awareness. I'd really like it if my sponsors could see that I have in fact ran 100 streets
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    You could use Strava or MapMyRun and take screenshots of the maps afterward. It won't log your streets by name, but the maps will show which streets you ran on. Your sponsors could manually check them from your screenshots and easily see how many streets you ran. Or you could manually do it yourself and type a list of them, and include your map screenshots for verification.

I don't know of any app that would give you a street by street report.
  • Samm471
    Samm471 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    You could use Strava or MapMyRun and take screenshots of the maps afterward. It won't log your streets by name, but the maps will show which streets you ran on. Your sponsors could manually check them from your screenshots and easily see how many streets you ran. Or you could manually do it yourself and type a list of them, and include your map screenshots for verification.

I don't know of any app that would give you a street by street report.

That's great advice thanks I will do this!