Put me down

Options
13»

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    @caco_ethes always putting yummy food on her profile pic :angry: srsly lady? Be nice!

I’m sorry, it just looks like a piece of cake wearing a Scream mask and it makes me giggle 😅

all I see is a sundae, my dislike continues to smolder :grumble:

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    @caco_ethes always putting yummy food on her profile pic :angry: srsly lady? Be nice!

I’m sorry, it just looks like a piece of cake wearing a Scream mask and it makes me giggle 😅

And when you smolder all I see is a cute girl trying to look grumpy 😏
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    100% Empath that feels everyone's pain all at once - debilitating
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Thinking a forum post is one thing then finding out it's something else. :disappointed:

I thought this was going to be a roasting forum. C'est la vie!

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

this feels like something underpants would say....what is going on here?
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    @caco_ethes @leut_underpants always putting yummy food on her profile pic :angry: srsly lady? Be nice!

Oops, was I logged in as caco? Now the forum mods will come down on my head :sad:

Which wood not be all bad :bigsmile:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Bullshrimp

Also, I am now going to list random words: throb, moist, bulge, tight, rub, slippery, grind, bang, finger, lancinate, wood, yarrow, penetrate, tumefacient.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Bullshrimp

Also, I am now going to list random words: throb, moist, bulge, tight, rub, slippery, grind, bang, finger, lancinate, wood, yarrow, penetrate, tumefacient.

Have you been reading my diary? 🤨
  • cee134
    Options

Bullshrimp

Yes.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Bullshrimp

Yes.

😮
  • cee134
    Options

Bullshrimp

Yes.

😮

According to your diary, you make that face a lot.
    Because you stub your toe a lot at night.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Bullshrimp

Yes.

😮

According to your diary, you make that face a lot.
    Because you stub your toe a lot at night.

That I do, boo. That I do
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    @caco_ethes @leut_underpants always putting yummy food on her profile pic :angry: srsly lady? Be nice!

Oops, was I logged in as caco? Now the forum mods will come down on my head :sad:

Which wood not be all bad :bigsmile:

8da4dc5xh4ge.gif

Go us, we
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    It makes me very sad to think that my son will eventually learn what the world is really like and lose that precious innocent spirit :(
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    It makes me very sad to think that my son will eventually learn what the world is really like and lose that precious innocent spirit :(

What's amazing about it is seeing them handle trials and hurts like you never expected. I stressed over this too but my boys are amazing me as they become men...mom talk
  • SummerTwentyOne
    SummerTwentyOne Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My self esteem and my mind. There’s always a little voice whispering “you’ll never be good enough, you’re an ugly cow why even bother putting makeup on today”. But I think many people also tackle this gross energy