Time to Transition! - weight loss/accountability challenge

Options
kcthatsme
kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 26 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Time to Transition!" and goes for 15 weeks. It is from September 10 to December 24. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on September 6!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

The topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
What You Do That Can Help Others...
NSVs
Exercise!
Articles and Videos
I'm Grateful For...
This and That
Mini Goals
Before and During our MFP Journey!
Food!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please go to:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/128317-time-to-transition

Would you please post here also that you are going to join? That way this thread will bump up and be seen easily by others. Thanks!

Welcome to our challenge!

Kristen

P.S. Our group will only be public for a short time, for the privacy of the members.

Replies

• sdecatur
    sdecatur Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’m in
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I'm in too
  • katarinakolo
    katarinakolo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I joined.
  • fluffynikit
    fluffynikit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in
  • melortez
    melortez Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Just joined!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    34 so far... We usually end up with 150+ (except at the first of the year ;) ).
  • VictorSmashes
    VictorSmashes Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Lovely idea! I'm in!
  • livingurl
    livingurl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in too
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Great!
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • sunny_d22
    sunny_d22 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    These are great challenges. I've done several - really a friendly group and I like the accountability. I've joined!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    50... We'd love to have you with us. :-)
  • skippykya
    skippykya Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • ddspazzy
    ddspazzy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m in!!!
  • SunnyB0126
    SunnyB0126 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    62... We'd love to include you. :-)
  • alanmcj68
    alanmcj68 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i'm in, been struggling a bit recently!
  • CA50
    CA50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 26 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Time to Transition!" and goes for 15 weeks. It is from September 10 to December 24. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on September 6!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

The topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    I'm Grateful For...
    This and That
    Mini Goals
    Food!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

Would you please post here also that you are going to join? That way this thread will bump up and be seen easily by others. Thanks!

Kristen

P.S. Our group will only be public for a short time, for the privacy of the members.
    kcthatsme wrote: »

The topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    I'm Grateful For...
    This and That
    Mini Goals
    Food!

Kristen

• CA50
    CA50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m in!!