hiya :) new here!

Options
hiya! so I'm new on this, my names Paula, I'm 25 and a single mother of 1, I've, put down that I wanna lose 100lbs but tbh I'm not really sure what my ideal weight should be, I just know I've got alot to lose :/ try starting a diet every other day but something always comes up, mainly stress!! then out comes the comfort food, the diet goes totally out the window, never tried it with this before, having some kind of support seems like a sensible way to go, we'll see!! fell free to add or chat or ignore lol whatever takes your fancy :p

Replies

• dannibells
    Options
    It's hard to start, I know how you feel! This app is fab tho :)
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • dwendling63
    Options
    Well Welcome to MFP! I have been here a few months and have found the more friends you have on this site the better and those who can't hang after 30 days of no entries I politely delete off. It is awesome to connect with like-minded peeps around the country of all genders, ages, shapes and sizes to share in the decission to become fit and healthy. In with the good food out with the fat thighs :)
  • GeordieGirl09
    Options
    Thankyou for the replies and the adds :) appreciate it!! I hope more friends make a difference :)
  • teamjojo1971
    teamjojo1971 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new here also. I did this years ago, but was just kind of slow with what I was doing because I didn't know what I was doing. I agree that the more support you have the better. I have realized over the years that I have to only answer to myself but when I have motivators it pushes me to do my best.
  • Maryelca_2013
    Options
    I like this app. I need to be more dedicated to logging what I eat but when I did it I saw results. The key to this is making small goals. I have set myself up to fail by wanting it all now, which never works, but I agree when you have support it makes it so much easier. Sending you friend request.
  • GeordieGirl09
    Options
    I think that's gonna be my problem, sticking to coming on and tracking everything, I'm hoping having the support and friends will make me come on alot more to check message and I'll be more inclined to keep track, it's much easier going through it knowing that people are thinking and do the same things you are.
    Thankyou for the request :)
  • tizzy28k
    tizzy28k Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying again and looking for support and motivation, feel free to add me too.
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!