Back on MFP

Options
Hi there! I first joined MFP in 2015. I weighted 95Kg. and went down to 84 Kg. exercising but without being too strict counting calories. Then I had health problems and surgery (twice) and wasn't allowed to exercise at all, but kept eating healthy-ish and didn't put weight back and even lost a little more.

I'm now 82.9 Kg. and I have set up a goal of loosing around 0.5 Kg a week. I'm 5'5 and I think it's a realistic goal, having a sedentary life and eating 1200-1400 calories a day. I'm in good health and I can exercise, but have little time, as I have two jobs and I'm studying as well. Since I don't have the time to go to the gym, I have bought a static bike and some weights, so at least I can do some exercise in the house, and once I complete my studies after Christmas, go back to swimming.

Feel free to add me here! :)

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan. Welcome to MFP!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I hope by Christmas, that I'll slow down loosing weight, I would be able to compensate it with exercising, but if it doesn't work, I will review my goals, etc. Not very fussy about loosing strictly a pound a week. As long as I keep loosing weight and improving my health, I'm happy.
  • SunriseSunburnSunset
    Options
    Welcome :)