185 day logging streak, completed 2 recent challenges, need more motivation!

Options
Hello new members to MFP! I’ve used this app on and off for 5+ years and it’s definitely helped me with my journey but I’ve had a few bumps in the road. Here’s a little back story...

I went from 128, my lowest weight ever back in 2013-2014 while being very active( 3-4 days at the gym for at least 2 hours) and eating well but not as well as I should have. It was a lot of stress, a toxic relationship, working two jobs and a lot of overtime but I never gave up on the gym.

Fast forward to late 2015, beginning of 2016, A wonderful relationship, working only one job and a pregnancy that ended in sept with our beautiful, baby girl and a lot of postpartum weight. I did lose some of my baby weight but my sweet tooth got the best of me and now I’m currently at an unhealthy weight that Really burns my toast.

I do go to the gym 3-4 days a week, but I can only work out for about 40 minutes. my biggest issue is my dieting. I struggle with a bad sweet tooth, and my portions vary depending on what meal it is!

I have been trying to log as much as possible and have been active in the last two challenges but would really like some extra help along the way!! ☺️