Seeking Keto Friends!

Options
ashhope94
ashhope94 Posts: 11 Member
edited September 2018 in Motivation and Support
This year I've lost 34 lbs. 11 of those were lost on the keto diet which I've been following for about a month! So far I really like it, but my loss has stalled over the past few weeks (it seems longer :/ ) and it's starting to make me cranky. I've been tracking my weight faithfully and have just started tracking my measurements, but I figured it's time I be more careful with my calories to help speed up my loss.

Long story short, looking for some friends who are also following a keto or low carb lifestyle. Let's keep each other on track and share recipes! I've started to love cooking these past few months. :#

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    The issue is that weightloss slows down as you lose weight. So you can't speed it up, you can only make yourself more comfortable.
  • Gturner81
    Gturner81 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Pinterest has no many Keto recipes. Good ones too I enjoy pizza, mashed potatoes and ice cream the Keto way!
  • BabeMeister83
    BabeMeister83 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for about 7 months and so far I've lost 58.8, and have about 80 more to go. Some months I lose more than others, take lots of pictures so you can compare. That's where you will see thesd biggest difference. I got discouraged at one point but then I put a before picture and a current picture together, the difference was insane. It helped me keep going, even though the scale wasn't moving as fast I could totally see a difference!
  • cblue07310
    cblue07310 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am slowly transitioning into keto (didn't want to jump right into it and quit) so I am looking for friends and recipes as well. Just sent you a request!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for almost a year for migraine control...totally love it and always up for more friends!!!
  • workfitdew
    workfitdew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im exploring keto-ish. Keeping my carbs to mostly veggies. Always looking to have more fitnesspals
  • gaelicstorm
    gaelicstorm Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I go between keto and low-carb.