you're stuck up

Options
13»

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    usually its the Target crowd that is stuck up.

PShhhh...say it to my face....Walmart boi.
  • labeachgirl
    labeachgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I was talking with my friends and one said " ever since you lost weight you've been so stuck up." They all agreed and explained when they saw me in walmart with my girls they waved to me and said i ignored them. I swear i never even saw them and I'm so busy watching my girls cause we had a problem with them stealing. So I'm constantly watching them and trying to shop. im so upset by this :(
    So..why didn't they invite you to Walmart to be with them if you were such great friends? Why didn't they run up to you and say hi if you were such great friends. Oh right, because they're frenemies.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    it is what it is,,,,
    get new friends.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I don't know about any of you, but I hate shopping. I also feel like im in the twilight zone there, toooooo mannnny people.
    Makes my head spin.
    Ours is 24hours so I shop late at night when no one is there.
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    what exactly is a wal-mart and why are you shopping anywhere else than Targit for your basic needs?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Are you stuck up?
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Are they really your friends?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    You stay Wal-Mart strong.

Target or tarjay as the Bourgeoisie say is just an overpriced Wal-Mart.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I have lost a few friends or aquaintences for this very reason. I got healthier and fitter and i would post positive quotes and fitness related things on my FB....i was told that i am only doing this to look better than the ones who "choose" not to be so obsessive. That it turned me into a self centered person and that i am only trying to make others feel bad when i post such stuff. WTF!

I guess because i choose to eat right and get off my butt etc im the bad person....i have NO problem with that. See ya and dont let the door hit ya in the *kitten* on the way out.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I was talking with my friends and one said " ever since you lost weight you've been so stuck up." They all agreed and explained when they saw me in walmart with my girls they waved to me and said i ignored them. I swear i never even saw them and I'm so busy watching my girls cause we had a problem with them stealing.So I'm constantly watching them and trying to shop. im so upset by this :(

Yeah, I hate when we're shopping at Wal-Mart and the kids get all klepto.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    It's just a way for them to justify their feelings of bitterness towards your success. Don't dwell on it too much, keep at it!!! :flowerforyou:

this!!!!!!