Work Out Partner in Los Angeles, CA

Options
I am looking for a work out/accountability partner in the South Los Angeles area of California. I have a membership with Planet Fitness and wanted to know if there is anyone who would like to meet to exercise. I can do early mornings before work or directly after work. I recognize that I need a workout/accountability partner because I can come up with every excuse not to go and I feel like I am constantly wasting my money; Although I do not want to terminate my membership because I think at some point I am going to get back on the bandwagon.

I used to work out constantly, sometimes going twice a day, and as of late, if I go once a week I am doing well. So if there is anyone in the South LA/Inglewood or surrounding areas who would like to meet to work out, I welcome your interest and participation.

Thanks!

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    It would probably be helpful if people knew your age, or at least an age range, and what type of exercising you want to do (weight lifting for strength/hypertrophy/endurance, cardio, both, etc)